Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome to Glenoaks and Spazier!

This is going to be the official blog for the Community Ministry at the Glendale Church of Christ in Glendale, CA. You can visit the church's official website here.

If you live in Glendale, Burbank, or any of the surrounding areas, I hope this blog will be of some service to you. I'm going to chronicle events as they happen as well as address concerns and issues that affect our cities and neighborhoods.

If you're somewhere else and just visiting electronically, it's great to have you around! Please browse and comment where you wish. I hope this blog can become a virtual community that transcends our geographically-focused ministry.

I encourage everyone to take part in discussion and suggestions for how this space can better serve you. This ain't my space...it's Glenoaks and Spazier, and a lot of people call it home.

No comments: